If you’re reading this guide, then it’s likely you’re planning to replace your damaged OEM installed headlights or a complete makeover of your Chevy Silverado. Whatever the reason is, the best thing is that the current market has a wide selection of the best aftermarket headlights for Silverado.
You see, the best thing about aftermarket headlights is that they offer more enhancements that upgrade your truck in myriad ways. For instance, these headlights are attractive, brighter, and clearer meaning they improve visibility when driving in dusty and smoky terrains.
But, there’s something about aftermarket headlights that make them quite tricky. Despite having endless options, some headlight categories might fail to suit your specific taste and preference. So, to avoid any future disappointments, this guide has picked at least 12 aftermarket headlights that are a perfect fit for your Chevrolet Silverado.
Best Aftermarket Headlights for Silverado: Editor’s Top Picks
Top 12 Best Aftermarket Headlights for Silverado Reviews:
1. DNA Motoring HL-LB-CSIL03-BK-CL1 Black Housing Headlight
- Model No: HL-LB-CSIL03-BK-CL1
- Compatibility: 03-06 Avalanche 1500 2500, Silverado 1500 2500 3500 & 2007 Silverado 1500 2500 3500
- Cover Includes: Bumper Parking Lights, Low Beam/High Beal lights & DRL light bars
- Weight: 12.17 Pounds
Taking the pole position in today’s discussion is the DNA Motoring Black Housing Headlight. Designed with a Grey chrome finish, this headlight comes as a pair to fit both the driver and the passenger side of your truck. The headlight is an HL-LB-CSIL03-BK-CL1 model, which is compatible with most 03-06 Avalanche 1500 2500 models and the Silverado 1500, 2500, and 3500 models.
So, what do you get when you buy these headlights? First and foremost, the casings are made of durable ABS plastic that’s wear-resistant. Secondly, installation is quite easy as the headlights use a direct bolt-on OE fitment that allows for easy plug-n play operation. Nonetheless, these headlights don’t come with an instruction manual. For that reason, the manufacturer highly recommends an expert to do the installation to avoid damaging any crucial parts.
Other than that, the DNA Motoring Black Housing Headlight is an authentic piece that brings a very different appearance to your Chevy Silverado. The headlights accommodate Bumper Parking Lights, 9005/9006 high/low lights, and LED DRL light bars. Although the bulbs are not included in the deal, the headlight setup promises increased visibility when driving in any type of weather condition.
- Compatible with a wide range of Avalanche and Silverado truck models
- Designed to fit halogen bulbs only
- The headlight setup accommodates a wide range of bulbs for increased visibility
- Installation is simple, as you only need to plug-n-play
- The ABS plastic used is highly resistant to wear
2. AnzoUSA 111366 CHEVY SILVERADO PROJECTOR SWITCHBACK HEADLIGHT
- Compatibility: 2015-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD & 3500HD
- Type: Projector Switchback Headlight
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Finish: Chrome w/Amber
- Compliance: DOT & SAE Approved
Our next selection comes from AnzoUSA. As one of the leading brands for projector headlights, AnzoUSA has released one of the most stylish and technologically advanced headlights in the business. The AnzoUSA 111366 Projector Switchback Headlight is one of the headlights that have passed multiple vigorous tests.
Compatible with the 2015-2019 Silverado 2500 3500HD, this headlight comes as a pair for both the driver and the passenger side. Unlike most headlights, this aftermarket unit improves the driver’s visibility while driving while still adding an aesthetic flair to your auto. The headlight is polished with a Chrome w/Amber finish to improve the enhancements. It has clear lenses and a w/Plank style switchback to make it a worthy upgrade to your former OEM headlights.
When it comes to compliance, the AnzoUSA 111366 Projector Switchback Headlight has a lot to offer. First, these headlights are S.A.E. and D.O.T. compliant making them road legal. Secondly, the headlights are manufactured by a certified factory. Lastly, these projector switchback headlights are temperature, humidity, and rain-resistant making them the best for all-weather use.
- These headlights are easy to install via the Plug-N-Play principle
- The headlight unit is designed to meet your car’s OE specifications
- They’re DOT and SAE compliant making them road legal
- These headlights are tested against temperature, humidity, and rain
- They offer the best aftermarket upgrade to your truck
3. AUTOSAVER88 Headlight Assembly kit
- Compatibility: 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado models & 2003-2006 Chevy Avalanche models
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Bulb Type: HB3/9005 High Beam & HB4/9006 Low Beam Bulbs
- Safety Rating: DOT compliant
- Model: A-CTLAHL-2043
The AUTOSAVER88 Headlight Assembly Kit has been the people’s choice for quite a while now. First, this assembly kit has a smoked appearance that makes it a perfect upgrade for your former OEM headlights. But, despite being stylish, there’s more to this headlight kit that makes it a top contender.
One of those is its high vehicle compatibility. Unlike most headlights, the AUTOSAVER88 is compatible with a wide range of Silverado and Avalanche models ranging from 2003-2007 1500/1500HD, 2500/2500HD to 3500 Classic. About the fitment, this aftermarket headlight doesn’t disappoint whatsoever. Designed with your truck’s OE specifications in mind, this headlight fits perfectly right into your truck’s headlight socket without leaving any gaps.
As for the construction, the AUTOSAVER88 Headlight Assembly Kit is constructed from ABS plastic that’s sealed with waterproof silicone to prevent moisture, dust, and snow from passing through. The interior is fitted with a chrome-plated finish to increase reflectivity when driving at night. So, with this headlight, you won’t worry about visibility when driving at night or under inclement weather.
- Compatible with a wide range of Silverado and Avalanche models
- Has a high-grade lens that offers great visibility
- The ABS plastic used is strong enough to resist fading and flaking
- The headlight is sealed with waterproof silicone to prevent moisture from getting inside
- Made using your truck’s OEM specifications
4. DWVO Headlights Assembly
- Compatibility: 2003-2006 Silverado and Avalanche models
- Bulb Type: HB3/9005 High Beam & HB4/9006 Low Beam Halogen bulbs
- Housing: High-Grade ABS Plastic
After driving for many years, your truck’s headlights are likely to yellow, dim, and discolor due to sun, elements, and abrasion caused by road debris. With these three challenges, drivability is expected to be lowered significantly making it extremely dangerous to drive at night or under inclement weather. Thankfully, DWVO Headlights Assembly has come to your rescue.
As with most headlights in our list, the DWVO headlights are compatible with a wide range of Chevy models such as the 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado and the 2003-2006 Chevy Avalanche (without the body cladding).
About the construction, these aftermarket headlights are constructed with a fully sealed housing that prevents moisture from penetrating through. The upgraded housing used has high toughness that makes it both UV and scratch-resistant. This headlight has excellent heat and shockproof capabilities that ensure better durability. This headlight unit comes as a pair for both the driver and passenger side and it’s designed to accommodate the HB3/9005 high beam and HB4/9006 low beam bulbs.
- Has meticulous Chrome plating that increases brightness for improved visibility
- The housing is weather-sealed to prevent moisture and dust from penetrating through
- The housing material has excellent UV and scratch resistance
- Manufactured to your truck’s OEM specifications
- Has a quick installation process
5. DNA Motoring Black Housing Headlights
- Compatibility: 07-13 Silverado 1500 & 07-14 Silverado 2500, 3500, & HD models
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Compliance: SAE & DOT
- Model No: HL-OH-CSIL07-BK-CL1
- Bulb Type: 9005 High/H11 Low Beam Bulbs
The black housing of the DNA Motoring Headlights is one factor that has made them unique in this discussion. Unlike most OEM headlights, the black plus chrome finish on the DNA Motoring headlights gives your truck a sporty appearance that’s quite inspiring. The beam type of these headlights is reflector giving them improved visibility when driving.
Now, one of the standout features of these headlights is the construction. Unlike its rivals, DNA Motoring has used stainless steel instead of plastic to design the headlight housing. This makes these headlights highly resistant to wear caused by UV rays and road debris. The lenses are made of polycarbonate, which again is ultra-strong and highly resistant to scratches and yellowing.
About compatibility, these headlights are compatible with 07-13 Silverado 1500 and 07-14 Silverado 2500, 3500, and HD models. As for the bulbs, these headlights use the 9005 high beam and H11 low beam bulbs. Installation is something else you’ll really enjoy as these headlights don’t require any drilling or modification during installation.
- The black color housing helps to improve the appearance of your truck
- The Direct Bolt-On OE Fitment makes installation fast and easy
- This headlight is reflector type meaning it offers improved visibility
- The polycarbonate lens is highly resistant to scratch and yellowing
- These headlights are SAE and DOT compliant making them road legal
6. Spyder 5009494 Chevy Silverado Projector Headlights
- Type: Projector Headlights
- Compatibility: 2007-2013 Silverado 2500HD & 3500HD
- Bulb Type: H1 High & H1 Low Beam Bulbs
- Model No: 5009494
If you’ve owned a 2007-2013 Silverado 2500HD/3500HD model, then the Spyder 5009494 Projector Headlights don’t require any formal introduction. These aftermarket headlights have remarkably dominated the Chevrolet Silverado world in recent times. That’s because they’re hailed for their beauty and performance, which makes them the best upgrades for your OE factory headlights.
Now, what makes these headlights amazingly stunning is how they come in different variants that include chrome, black and smoked. In our case, we’ll deal with the black variant, which adds an array of flair and beauty to your truck.
The Spyder 5009494 Projector Headlights are equipped with the latest headlight technology that allows them to stand out from the crowd. They’re fitted with a CCFL Halo that consists of fluorescent tubes. There are LED DRL lights and an auto LED light bar on the same headlight unit. Combining this technology with the auto projector lenses, the Spyder 5009494 Projector Headlights are designed to offer both style and visibility when driving at night or under inclement weather.
- Designed to integrate with LED bulbs
- Fitted with projector lenses for improved visibility
- Equipped with Halo and DRL lights
- The black finish adds a unique aesthetic style
- These headlights meet the required OE standards
7. DEPO 335-1145L-AC Replacement Driver Side Headlight Assembly
- Compatibility: 2007-2013 Silverado Models
- Bulb Type: Halogen Bulbs
- Compliance: SAE & DOT Compliant
- Installation Kit: Includes bulbs and sockets
The DEPO 335-1145L-AC Replacement Headlight is quite different from what we’ve discussed earlier. Unlike the other headlights, this one comes as a single unit meant for the driver’s side. So, in this case, this headlight is more like an emergency replacement kit in case you’ve damaged your former OE headlight.
But, despite having a simplistic appearance, this headlight doesn’t stand to be intimidated. That’s because it comes with some elegant features that are worth noting. One of those is the sleek finish and elegant modern style that’s better than most OEM headlights. Another great feature is the composition of the headlight as it comes ready with halogen bulbs, signal lamps, and sockets for easy installation.
About the design, this headlight is not only classy, but it has met the required OE specifications for the 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado. What this means is that you won’t have to do any modifications when fitting the headlight. The halogen bulbs used are long-lasting and are SAE/DOT compliant making the entire headlight road legal.
- This headlight has a sleek modern design
- Designed with your truck’s OEM specifications
- Comes with installation sockets, bulbs, and signal lamps
- The halogen bulbs used are DOT and SAE compliant
- Installation is easy, as you don’t have to do any modifications
8. Nilight Silverado Headlights
- Compatibility: 99-02 Silverado, 00-06 Suburban & 01-06 Tahoe
- Waterproof Rating: IP65
- Color: Chrome/Amber
- Compliance: DOT & SAE Compliant
If you want to upgrade your old Chevrolet to give it a more classic and persuasive look, then the Nilight Silverado Headlights are the best bet. In my opinion, these headlights are not aesthetically pleasing as most of the models we’ve discussed. However, considering they’re designed for the 1999-2002 Silverado, 2000-2006 Suburban, and 2001-2006 Tahoe, then we think they’re quite better than those dull-looking OEM headlights.
But, despite their rather outdated appearance, the Nilight Silverado Headlights have a lot of interesting features. One of those is the simple Plug-N-Play principle that allows you to set up the headlights without performing any modifications. Another feature is the high IP-65 waterproof rating that’s all thanks to the complete-seal technology.
But, while the housing is completely sealed to prevent moisture from getting in, Nilight has added a special ventilation hole at the back of the housing to regulate temperatures and prevent fogging. These best aftermarket truck headlights have a reflective chrome interior that increases visibility significantly. These headlights are DOT and SAE compliant making them safe both for you and oncoming motorists.
- Plug-N-Play principle means you don’t have to do any modifications
- Compatible with a wide range of Chevy Silverado, Suburban and Tahoe models
- Compatible with the 9006 High and 9005 Low beam halogen bulbs
- The headlight housing has a ventilation hole to regulate temperatures
- There’s an adjusting screw to adjust the beam level
9. DWVO Headlights Assembly
- Compatibility: 03-06 Chevy Silverado & 03-06 Chevy Avalanche
- Bulb Type: HB3/9005 High & HB4/9006 Low Beam bulbs
- Certification: DOT & SAE Approved
From a vintage headlight unit to a modern classic headlight, the DWVO Headlights Assembly comes as a pair to fit the driver and the passenger side of your Chevrolet. This headlight has a combination of black and chrome finishes that give your Chevy an updated look. About the performance, the DWVO Headlights Assembly features a crystal clear polycarbonate lens that provides increased brightness at an ultra-wide angle.
This guarantees improved visibility when driving in foggy and extremely dark roads. Other than the performance, these headlights are compatible with a wide range of Chevrolet models such as the 2003-2006 Silverado and Avalanche models.
About the construction, these headlights are made from high-grade housing that has exceptional qualities. One, the housing is weather-sealed to prevent moisture from penetrating, and two, it’s ultra-strong hence durable. The housing plus the polycarbonate lens offer excellent UV resistance to prevent cracking and yellowing.
- These headlights are brighter and have a wider viewing angle
- The headlights have LED DRL lights for daytime use
- The weather-sealed structure improves waterproof and dustproof ratings significantly
- The housing has special UV, scratch, and heat resistance
- Installation is easy and doesn’t need any further modifications
10. DNA Motoring HL-OH-CSIL07-CH-AM Chrome Amber Headlights
- Compatibility: 07-13 Silverado Models
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: Chrome/Amber
- Approval: SAE and DOT
If you own a 2007-2013 Silverado, then the DNA Motoring Chrome Amber Headlight is a perfect aftermarket headlight you can consider. Sold as a pair for both the driver and the passenger side, these headlights are an absolute must if you’re planning a complete overhaul of your headlights.
Just like most aftermarket headlights, the DNA Motoring Chrome Amber Headlights are stylish and stunningly beautiful when installed in your truck. The casing consists of a chrome finish and amber corners for improved visibility. The headlights work with 9005 High Beam and H11 Low Beam bulbs to provide enough illumination.
The DNA Motoring Chrome Amber Headlights are very easy to mount as they’re built to meet your truck’s OEM specifications. The Direct Bolt-On-OE fitment allows for an easy Plug-N-Play experience when installing the halogen bulbs. Other than that, these headlights are S.A.E. and D.O.T. compliant making them road legal. Although they’re not complex to install, the package doesn’t have a manual meaning you have to hire an expert to do the installation.
- These headlights come as a complete set consisting of the headlamp and the bumper lights
- Direct OE Fitment means you don’t have to drill or modify the headlight when installing
- Compatible with a wide range of Silverado models
- Uses the 9005 High Beam and H11 Low Beam Bulbs
- These headlights are SAE and DOT compliant
11. AUTOSAVER88 Projector Headlight Assembly kit
- Compatibility: 03-06 Avalanche/Silverado & 07 Silverado Classic
- Type: Reflector Headlight
- Bulb Type: H1 High Beam & H3 Low Beam Bulbs
- Approval: DOT Approved
Although it appeared quite late in our discussion, the AUTOSAVER88 Projector Headlight Assembly Kit is another smart pick if you’re looking to upgrade the looks and the performance of your headlights. These aftermarket headlights are the projector type meaning they offer improved visibility when driving at night or under inclement weather.
What makes these headlights the best in this business is how they match your truck’s OEM specifications. What this means is that you won’t have to perform any further modifications just to wire the headlights. About the performance, these headlights have passed through strict quality measures to guarantee reliability.
The design is something else AUTOSAVER88 has invested in. Here, they’ve used waterproof silicone to completely seal the headlight housings to prevent moisture, dust, and the elements from getting inside. Although the headlights are projector types, AUTOSAVER88 has added a chrome plating finish on the inside to increase the reflectivity of light for improved visibility. So, whether you’re driving a Silverado, Avalanche, or Silverado Classic 2003-2006 model, then this headlight kit is definitely worth buying.
- The kit includes three lighting modes that include DRL, high, and low beam lightings
- Designed with your truck’s OE specifications
- The headlights are projectors meaning they offer improved visibility
- The complete seal technology prevents moisture from passing through
- The chrome-plated finish adds some aesthetic flair to the headlights
12. DNA Motoring HL-OH-CS03-4P-CH-AM Chrome Amber Headlights
- Compatibility: 03-06 Avalanche and Silverado Models
- Bulb Type: 9005 High & 9006 Low Beam Bulbs
- Plug-N Play operation
- Approval: DOT & SAE compliant
Claiming the remaining position is the DNA Motoring Chrome Amber Headlights. Just like the rest of the best aftermarket headlights for Silverado, this headlight assembly kit comes as a pair consisting of the headlights and the bumper lamps. Again, compatibility is not an issue as these headlights fit a wide range of Chevrolet models such as the 03-06 Avalanche, 03-06 Silverado, and the 07 Silverado Classic models.
Still, on compatibility, these headlights are very easy to install as they’re made with your truck’s OE specifications. So, instead of drilling holes or performing additional modifications, all you need is to plug the headlights and do the wiring automatically. About the light source, the DNA Motoring Chrome Amber Headlights use the 9005 High / 9006 Low Beam bulbs.
When it comes to the design, these headlights are designed with a chrome finish and amber corners to improve visibility. They’re also SAE and DOT compliant making them road legal and safe for night/daytime driving. So, in case you’re searching for a headlight unit that ticks all the checkboxes, then the DNA Motoring Chrome Amber Headlights are a must-get.
- The set contains headlights and bumper lamps
- Compatible with a wide range of Silverado and Avalanche models
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment make installation a breeze
- Meets both DOT and SAE requirements
- Rigorously tested for strength and durability
Things to Consider When Choosing Aftermarket Headlights for Silverado
Although we’ve discussed some of the best headlights for Silverado, there’s more to it than what meets the eye. There are several parameters you must consider before parting with your money. So, in this section, we’re going to put together at least six key factors that must be considered when choosing aftermarket headlights.
When buying aftermarket headlights for your Silverado, the first question you must ask yourself is whether the headlights are compatible with your specific Chevy model. You see, Silverado models range from 1998 to 2019. Each model has a unique code added to its name that indicates its maximum load capacity.
Therefore, when choosing aftermarket headlights, you need to check the coding to ensure that it matches your Chevrolet model.
Other than compatibility, durability is something else you really need to be keen on. Here, you’re likely to come across various materials such as ABS plastic and stainless steel. The best thing about these materials is that each has its benefits.
For instance, stainless steel housings are corrosion and rust-resistant while ABS plastic is shock-absorbent and resistant to scratches caused by road debris. You can also pick black-coated headlights, which also have excellent anti-corrosion capabilities.
Setting up an aftermarket headlight unit can be challenging, especially if you’re not an expert. And since most motorists don’t know much when it comes to wiring, most aftermarket headlight manufacturers prefer to ease this burden by designing their headlights with easy Plug-N Play mechanics.
So, with such headlights, you don’t have to do any modifications or tamper with the wiring when installing them. In fact, to ease installation, most brands prefer to add a user manual to their assembly kit to make the process faster and efficient.
Most of the aftermarket headlights we’ve discussed in this guide do not come with the bulbs included. For that reason, you have to choose the bulbs yourself depending on your truck’s electrical compatibility. If you prefer the best LED headlights, then you can pick LED bulbs or you can simply go with halogen or xenon bulbs.
The best thing about LED bulbs is that they’re bright and energy-efficient. Halogen bulbs, on the other hand, are sufficiently bright, road-legal but less energy-efficient. Xenon bulbs have exceptional brightness but regretfully, they’re not the most energy-efficient. That said, always take your time to ensure that you pick bulbs that produce a higher lumen enough to meet your driving demands.
When shopping for aftermarket headlights, you need to be very keen on the certification. Remember, headlights are the eyes that let you view the road when driving at night. So, if the quality of the headlights is poor, then visibility will automatically be affected.
Therefore, to have some peace of mind, you need to choose headlights that are road legal. These headlights should have a valid DOT (Department of Transportation) certification and should meet SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) standards.
Although headlights are designed to offer visibility, there are times when you might want a kit that not only blends but also improves the appearance of your truck. Now, headlights come in two major variations that include the projector and the reflector type.
The reflector type consists of a bulb encased inside a steel bowl containing mirrors to reflect light to the road. The projector-type, on the other hand, consists of a steel bowl, mirrors, and a lens that acts as a magnifying glass.
When it comes to appearance, aftermarket headlights are available in all forms of aggressive looks that include, black, smoked, and chrome-plated. So, depending on your needs and demands, the world of headlights has endless options to consider.
Price and Warranty:
Last but not least, you need to have a budget for what you’ll be buying. You see, when it comes to the best aftermarket headlights Duramax, the price always influences your choice.
In most cases, cheaper headlights seem to sacrifice quality, which is not good when searching for high-quality aftermarket headlights. So, when choosing headlights, always consider the price, brand reputation, and length of the warranty.
How to Install Aftermarket Headlights on a Silverado
People have mixed reactions and experiences when it comes to installing aftermarket headlights. While some will argue that the process is simple, others confess to facing a lot of difficulties when replacing their headlights. So, in this section, we’re going to detail a simple step-by-step procedure on how to install aftermarket headlights.
- Step One: As usual, start by gathering your supplies, which include a pair of pliers, a flat head screwdriver, gloves, and a 10mm socket clip remover.
- Step Two: With everything ready, wear the gloves, turn the vehicle off and open the hood. Once the hood is open, remove the engine cover by removing the plastic push clips that secure it to the hood.
- Step Three: Once the engine cover is out of the way, you’ll see around four 10mm bolts that connect the grill to the car. Use the 10mm socket clip remover to remove the bolts and free the grill.
- Step Four: At this point, your OE headlights will be clearly visible. You’ll notice that each headlight is screwed to the truck using three 10mm bolts. Remove each of the three bolts to free the OE headlight from the car. During this process, don’t forget to disconnect any wires holding the bulbs in place.
- Step Five: With the old headlights out of the way, connect your new aftermarket headlights and screw them back on. Now, in case your vehicle demands a DRL harness to function, then you should connect the positive wire to fuse number 48 on the fuse box and the negative wire to the car’s chassis for grounding.
- Step Six: Now, finalize the process by testing the headlights. To do this, park your Silverado on a flat surface about 25 ft. from a wall. This will help you test the brightness of the bulbs and determine whether they’re level.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions about Aftermarket Headlights for Silverado
Why Do I Need an Aftermarket Headlight?
There are many reasons why the best aftermarket headlights for Silverado are important. One, these headlights enhance the looks of your truck. So, if you want to upgrade your truck to make it more aesthetically stunning, you can consider replacing your former OE headlights with black, chrome, or smoked aftermarket headlights.
Two, your OEM headlights might be yellowed, dim, or cracked due to the harsh effects of UV and road debris. In such situations, you can consider replacing these headlights with more advanced aftermarket headlights.
Are These Headlights Legal?
If you’re new to headlights, it’s easy to worry about the legality of these headlights. The good news is that most aftermarket headlights are rigorously tested to meet or exceed the demands set by DOT and SAE. These headlights are durable and ever-ready to provide improved visibility when driving at night or under inclement weather.
Can I Install the Headlight By My Own?
Yes, you can. In fact, most brands prefer to design their aftermarket headlights with an easy Plug-N-Play principle to make installation an easy process. These headlights match your truck’s OEM specifications eliminating the need to perform any modifications.
Can I Buy the Headlights Online?
Yes, you can. Aftermarket headlights can be ordered online but only on reputable sites. When placing your order, you have to inspect the headlights’ specs carefully to ensure that what you get is compatible with your truck’s OEM specifications.
How Many Variations of Aftermarket Headlights Are Available?
Well, aftermarket headlights come in many variations to meet your various needs and demands. These headlights are available in sealed-beam, LED, Halogen, Xenon, and Halo variants. So, whichever fashionable addition you’d like to add to your Silverado truck, there are always myriad options available for you.
So, what are the best aftermarket headlights for Silverado? Well, we hope that this guide has offered you immense value regarding our topic. As you can see, the Silverado is one of the oldest trucks in the Chevrolet category that’s available in many models. This truck has been around for nearly 30 years since its first appearance in 1998.
Therefore, if you own a model that’s between 1998 and 2019, then there’s a need to read through this guide to identify the best aftermarket headlights that can serve as alternatives to your old, damaged, or ruined OEM headlights. As always, pay attention to the specifications and if you’re in doubt, don’t hesitate to seek professional advice from an expert.